Are you looking for the AUTHENTIC Japanese knife set to fulfill all of your culinary needs precisely and perfectly?
If so, you’ve come to the right place.
We’ve rounded up four best Japanese knife block sets for every budget.
When it comes to having a knife at your hand for each task to fulfill your culinary needs, investing in a knife set is an affordable choice. And with the emergence of the Japanese knife set, this prospect looks great for both professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts.
Stay along with our Japanese knife block set reviews to find out the authentic Japanese knife set from this over-flooded market.
Our best overall Japanese knife block set is Shun Classic 6-piece.
This set includes three very useful types of knives: a 3.5-inch Paring Knife, a 7-inch Santoku Knife, an 8-inch Chef’s Knife. Additionally, a pair of kitchen shears, 9-inch honing steel, and a dark wood block complete the set.
Conveniently, the block features eight slots to accommodate each piece and more. This slim design block will keep organized all your essential knives on the countertop. Even if your countertop space is limited, this narrow design block will nicely fit on it.
When it comes to construction, each blade is made of VG-MAX cutting core with 34-layers (each side) of stainless Damascus cladding. The D-shaped handle is made of Ebony Pakkawood for strength and durability.
Finally, this set is proudly handcrafted in Seki, Japan. For the price, this knife set is really incredible.
What's in this Guide?
- Comparison Chart
- Here is a List of the Best Japanese Knife Block Sets in 2022
- 1. Shun Classic 6-piece Slim Knife Block Set
- 2. Global Kabuto Knife Block Set, 7-piece
- 3. Tojiro DP 8-piece Slim Knife Block Set
- 4. Kamikoto Kanpeki Knife Set, 3 pieces
- 5. Ginsu Gourmet Chikara Series Japanese Steel Knife Set, 07112DS, 12-Piece
- 6. Sasaki Masuta Japanese AUS-10 Stainless Steel Knife Block Set, 6-Piece
- 7. Best.Buy.Damascus1 9 Pcs Knife Block Set
- 8. DALSTRONG Shogun Series X Knife Set Block, 5-piece
- 9. Calphalon Katana Cutlery 14-Piece Knife Set, 1757987
- Best Japanese Knife Set Buying Guide
In a HURRY? Here is a quick view of all the essential specs that you may need to go through to make a quick buying decision.
Here is a List of the Best Japanese Knife Block Sets in 2022
With a host of options at your disposal, finding the perfect set of Japanese knives with block can be stressful.
But we’ve done the hard part for you.
Out of more than 100 models, we’ve shortlisted these four sets of the best Japanese knife brands for our in-depth reviews to recommend the best one.
In terms of style, quality, performance, and price points, these four sets are best for the money.
Without wasting much of your time, let’s discover them.
1. Shun Classic 6-piece Slim Knife Block Set
Shun knives or knife sets are quite popular among the home cooks or chefs who like the beautiful and delightful design, truer edge, and thin narrow blade of Japanese knives.
Shun Classic Series knives are handcrafted in Seki, Japan. They are well-known for their beauty, sharpness, lightweight and incredible balance. The Shun Classic 6-piece Slim Knife Block Set is no different.
This 6-piece set includes all the essential knives and tools for creating tasty meals. It’s a high-end knife set, designed to last a lifetime or more.
6 pieces include:
7-inch Santoku Knife
8-inch Chef’s Knife
3.5-inch Paring Knife
1 x kitchen shears
8-slot knife block
9-inch Honing Steel
About the Shun Classic Blade
- Shun Classic distinctive-looking blades deliver expert precision. They are corrosion-resistant, durable, sharp, and beautiful to hold. The secret of its high-performance lies in the VG-MAX steel core and Damascus cladding.
- VG-MAX steel inside provides incredible edge retention, whereas the flowing pattern of 34-layered steel offers excellent hardness (between 60 and 61 on the Rockwell hardness scale).
- The blade is hand-sharpened to 16° angle on each side for razor sharpness, and effortless cutting performance.
About The Handle
- The classic D-shaped slim profile handle is constructed of ebony pakkawood, which is widely renowned for its high-quality and durability.
- The handle is surprisingly comfortable and secure in the hand. Of course, it’s strong and moisture resistant that will last a long time.
- Of course, the bolstered design and stylish end-cap give each knife a striking look.
There is more….
The dark wooden block is an attractive and stylish addition to any kitchen. The very slim profile of the block won’t take up much space on the countertop.
The shears is also an awesome addition to your kitchen arsenal. Finally, the set is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Sleek, contemporary design
- Handcrafted in japan
- Perfectly balanced for precise control
- Corrosion-resistant and exclusive edge retention
- Only three knives included
- Somewhat expensive
The Shun classic set is a gorgeous addition to any family or professional kitchen. The knives are masterfully crafted that have a solid yet graceful construction for which Japanese cutlery is well-known. For anyone who doesn’t want a house full of knives, this Slim Knife Block Set with three knives is the right product for him/her. Overall, it’s a very impressive 6-piece knife set at great prices.
2. Global Kabuto Knife Block Set, 7-piece
Global knives are crafted by hand in Yoshikin’s factory in Niigata, Japan. Global is a trusted brand name that makes high-performance knives with unique and practical designs. What sets Global knives apart are their lightweight and extremely well- balanced design. And the Kabuto 7-piece Knife Block Set is no different.
Each piece really has a unique feel that many people fall in love with. Today, it’s a favorite choice of many home cooks and professional chefs.
4.5-inch Utility Knife
8-inch Chef’s Knife
5.5-inch Nakiri Vegetable Knife
5-inch Chef’s Prep Knife
8.5-inch Bread Knife
3-inch Paring Knife
6-slot Acrylic Knife Block
- Each blade is expertly crafted from Cromova 18 HC stainless steel, one of the finest steels. They have excellent resistance to rust and staining.
- The unique feature of the blade is its sharp edge that helps to reduce hand fatigue. The blade is hard enough to retain its sharpness, yet soft enough to sharpen with a whetstone.
- The convex edge is ground on either side for creating a straight sharp edge. They retain their edge longer than any other knives of the major brand on the market.
- The lack of a bevel helps to retain the edge and makes sharpening with a stone easier than other kitchen knives.
- The stainless steel molded handle provides safe grip and balance for comfortable cutting experience.
- The hollow handle is perfectly filled with the right amount of sand to provide the perfect balance.
Still not convinced?
The set comes with a black plastic knife block that features stainless steel top rim. It looks great on any countertop.
- Sleek modern design
- Lightweight and great balance
- Very sharp blade and excellent edge retention
- Easy to sharpen and clean
- Lifetime warranty
- Crafted in Japan
- No steak knife included
- More prone to develop rust spots than other knives at this price point
- Stamped blade (not forged)
If performance is your number one goal, Global Kabuto 7-piece Knife Set is hard to beat. If you dislike the square feel of Western-style handle design, the unique shape of the Global knife’s handle will be a great alternative to you.
The lightweight design is excellent for them who experience discomfort when using conventional knives for long periods. The lack of bolster on the handle makes the knife easy to sharpen and clean. Overall, this set of Global knives is truly unique, that is a lot of fun to use in the kitchen.
3. Tojiro DP 8-piece Slim Knife Block Set
Tojiro knife brand certainly offers very impressive knives at great prices. It offers a large selection of blade sizes and shapes to cover all your culinary tasks.
The DP series of this brand combines the Japanese style blade and a Western-style handle to offer you a well-designed hybrid construction. The Tojiro DP 8-piece slim knife block set offers a great combination of performance and durability.
8-piece Slim Knife Block Set includes:
8.25-inch Chef’s Knife
8.5-inch Bread Knife
6.5″ Nakiri Knife
6-inch Utility Knife
3.5-inch Straight Paring Knife
4-inch Paring Knife
7-slot Slim Knife Block
- The blade features forged, 3-ply clad construction with VG-10 super steel core. It makes the blade highly rigid and rust-resistant.
- The 9 to 12-degree blade angle offers scalpel-like sharpness and great edge retention.
- The full tang design adds strength and durability to each piece.
- Each knife has a traditional style Micarta handle. The handle is triple-riveted that offers you the perfect balance and strength to do cutting tasks comfortably.
- Additionally, the closed bolster collar design is very handy for the full sharpening of the blade.
- Easy to sharpen and maintain
- Highly rigid and rust-resistant blade
- Made in Japan
- Lifetime warranty
- Lack of steak knife
Tojiro DP Series 8-piece knife block set stands out among the very best budget-friendly options. But you’ll get more than you paid when you’ll buy this set. From performance, quality, appearance, and durability standpoint, this 8-piece set is tough to beat.
4. Kamikoto Kanpeki Knife Set, 3 pieces
Kamikoto is a specialized Japanese brand for making premium-quality steel knives. Kamikoto knives are handcrafted from carefully selected high-grade materials by skilled Japanese artisans. So, you can always rest assured of finding the highest quality knives from Kamikoto.
The Kamikoto Kanpeki 3-piece knife set offers a high level of versatility for performing different tasks within the kitchen. The knives are the example of what a good kitchen knife should be.
Each piece of knife is carefully crafted to withstand the test of time, for long-lasting performance. It is designed to provide the perfect balance, comfort and precision for all your cutting needs.
Three pieces are:
8.5-inch slicing knife
5-inch utility knife
7-inch vegetable knife
- Handcrafted using high-quality Japanese Honshu steel, the blade is high corrosion resistance and durability. It’s carefully tapered on one side and hollow-ground on the other for best performance.
- Each piece is precision weighted and balanced for optimal form and long-lasting performance.
- Each knife comes with a non-slip secure handle for maximum control and excellent grip.
- It offers you a comfortable feel when in use, and it’s well-balanced for everyday kitchen uses.
But wait – there’s more…
Both the blade and handle are satin finished to a subtle but stunning luster.
What’s more, the set comes to your door in a natural ash color wooden box with a foam insert for safe storage and careful keeping.
Importantly, all the pieces are rigorously tested to ensure that it meets the distinction, quality, and caliber of Kamikoto.
- Made of high-quality materials
- Single bevel, razor-sharp Honshu steel blades
- High corrosion resistant
- Appealing Satin finish
- Individually tested for quality
- Lightweight, good ergonomic design
- One year warranty
- Designed for right-handed users only
- Expensive compare to other knives sets on this list
Whether you’re a home cook enthusiast or professional chef, Kamikoto Kanpeki 3- piece knife set is functional and dependable for every day kitchen needs.
You can handle various tasks as far as your cutting or slicing needs are concerned without worrying about the blade becoming blunt. If you’re looking for a small but excellent quality, high-performance set, it’s the best option.
Definitely, you’ll love the weight, balance, and reliability of this Kamikoto knife.
If you’re still not convinced, we have included the following five kitchen knife sets made of the best Japanese steel.
Have a look!
5. Ginsu Gourmet Chikara Series Japanese Steel Knife Set, 07112DS, 12-Piece
This Ginsu 07112DS includes everything you need for handling a variety of tasks. It is the best companion to prepare and serve delicious and complex meal cutting, dicing, mincing, and slicing.
3.5-Inch Paring Knife
8-Inch Chef’s Knife
5-Inch Serrated Utility Knife
5-Inch Utility Knife
7-inch Santoku Knife
4.5-inch Four Steak Knives (stamped)
1x kitchen Shears
1 x Bamboo storage Block
- Each knife is forged from one piece of premium-quality Japanese stainless steel. So, you can handle every recipe with confidence.
- The blade is razor-sharp and stays sharp longer. With minimal maintenance, you can depend on the knife on meal after meal.
- The streamlined handle of the Ginsu Chikara knife provides confidence and comfort.
- The handle is oil, heat, and cold resistance and designed to last for decades.
- The extended tang design transfers power from the user’s hand to the blade for effortless cuts.
But wait – there’s more…
The sophisticated Bamboo Block lets you store each piece that looks great in any kitchen set up.
A lifetime limited warranty backs Ginsu Gourmet 07112DS. So, there is no reason why you should not invest in this knife set.
- Stain and rust resistance
- Hold an incredibly sharp edge
- Low maintenance
- Comfortable and safe to use
- Long-lasting performance
- Affordable price
- Made in China, so if you’re looking for a Japanese knife set that is made in Japan, this set is not for you.
Whether you are a home cook or cooking professional, Chikara Series 07112DS is a dependable and functional knife set for everyday kitchen use.
Each knife is expertly balanced to ensure the perfect blend of control and power that you need to prepare even the trickiest recipe safely and comfortably.
Each piece offers good value per dollar spent. You can’t go wrong with this 12-piece set.
6. Sasaki Masuta Japanese AUS-10 Stainless Steel Knife Block Set, 6-Piece
Each knife of the Sasaki Masuta series has a sophisticated look and refined style. Only premium-quality materials are used in producing each knife. They make a stunning appearance and deliver exceptional performance.
6 pieces are:
8-inch slicing knife
8-inch chef knife
5.5-Inch Utility knife
3.5-Inch Paring knife
1x Sasaki knife block
1 x all-purpose kitchen scissors
- Each knife is precision forged 67-layered Damascus Japanese AUS-10 HC Stainless Steel. The heat-treatment makes each knife incredibly durable, stain- and corrosion-resistant.
- The included 8-inch chef knife is the ultimate tool to perform multi-tasks. With an exclusive hard blade and superb-sharp edge, you can easily cut even the thick meats and dense-skinned vegetables.
- The 8-inch slicing knife is a workhorse for slicing, dicing, and mincing. For a multitude of quick and simple cutting tasks, the 3.5-inch Paring Knife is the go-to-tool.
- Each blade is finely finished and creates beautiful thin slices of either vegetables or meat with little effort.
- The handle of Sasaki Masuta Knife is made of fiberglass, which is highly corrosion-resistant and exceptionally durable.
- The full tang and triple-riveted design add strength and superior stability. You’ll feel the power of cutting process with each dice, slice, and chop with this well-built handle.
- The bolster specifically designed and weight for a proper pinch grip. Moreover, it’s mirror-polished that creates a spectacular focal point at the knife.
But that’s not even the best part…
It includes a forged stainless steel all-purpose kitchen scissors.
The Sasaki knife block is constructed from premium-quality stainless steel. It has a brushed and polished stainless steel finish that makes it elegant and attractive.
The block is properly balanced and weighted for perfect stability. The anti-slip bottom of the block prevents countertop from scratching.
- Incredibly durable
- Elegant and attractive looking
- Stain- and corrosion resistant
- Outstanding edge-retention
- No complaints
This is a great set for serious, casual, cooks to easily handle all the kitchen cutting needs. The knives will give you a high-quality feel in your hand.
The whole package together makes a thoughtful gift idea for weddings, housewarmings, or culinary school graduations. The set will provide you a satisfying culinary experience for many decades.
Overall, it’s an excellent knife set with block for the money. We highly recommend it for any home cook trying to take his/her kitchen to the next level.
7. Best.Buy.Damascus1 9 Pcs Knife Block Set
Best.Buy.Damascus1 is a top rated seller trusted by thousands of happy users. This 9 Pcs Knife Block Set is designed to exceed all other Knives. It’s a modern style and visually stunning knife set that will undoubtedly catch your loved ones and guests’ attention! For anyone looking for aesthetics without compromising on functionality, this stunning set would be the perfect buy.
8-inch Bread Knife
8-inch Chef’s Knife set
7-inch Santoku Knife
8-inch Slicing Knife
5-inch Utility knife
6-inch Boning Knife
3.5-inch Paring Knife
8-slot Wood Block
Diamond 201 steel Sharpener
- Crafted from premium Japanese AUS10 67-layer steel, each blade offers exceptional strength, durability, excellent edge retention, and extraordinary performance.
- The blade is liquid nitrogen tempered for long-lasting performance. The ultra-high carbon super steel core provides scalpel-like sharpness and extremely long edge retention.
- Each hand-polished blade reveals a magnificent visual “raindrop” pattern. Of course, the blade is stain and rust-resistant.
- Each blade is hand-sharpened at a 12-degree angle on either side (double bevel) for razor sharpness.
- Mirror polished cutting edge provides maximum sharpness & safety for effortless slicing of fish- sushi, meat, vegetables, fruit, and more.
- The ultra-premium blue G10 handle is ergonomically designed for control and comfort. It’s perfectly balanced that ensures a comfortable and secure grip.
- It’s riveted to the forged full tang for added strength and durability. The copper mosaic stitches on the center rivet enhance the aesthetic of the knife.
- Of course, the handle is moisture- and heat- resistant and has lifetime durability.
This is not the end; there is more to talk about.
It comes with a beautiful wooden block to keep organized all the pieces. What’s more, the set comes packed in a beautiful box that makes it a practical and useful gift for friends and relatives.
- Crafted with high-quality materials
- Appealing design
- Stain-, rust-resistant & non-stick blade
- Sharp & long-lasting performance
- Strong and durable
- Extreme comfort, perfect balance
- Lightweight and labor-saving
- Comes in an adorable box
- No steak knife included.
The Best.Buy.Damascus1 is a high-quality, functional knife set with block that will make every meal into something special. These 9-piece will add refinement and style to any modern kitchen!
It’ll bring excitement back to cooking. You’ll achieve superb comfort, perfect balance, and nimble precision on every use! Overall, it’s a smart choice for any home cooks to professional chefs.
8. DALSTRONG Shogun Series X Knife Set Block, 5-piece
The Dalstrong brand is well-known for making some of the best knives on the market, and the Shogun Series X 5-Pc Knife Set isn’t any exception.
This knife set has been designed to be the best kitchen companion for all your special recipes and kitchen tasks. Each piece combines the outstanding elegance and superb function that lets you achieve the culinary perfection you deserve.
7-inch Santoku knife
8-inch Chef knife
8-inch Bread knife
6-inch Utility knife
3.75-inch Paring knife
Acacia wood block
- The blade is precision forged from Japanese high-carbon AUS-10V steel for ultimate performance. The Honbazuke hand-sharpened edge offers its scalpel-like sharpness.
- Each blade is liquid nitrogen tempered for increased hardness, flexibility, and strength.
- Additionally, the precisely tapered bolster gently encourages a natural and comfortable pinch grip. It also provides a perfect balance and finger protection. What’s more, the spine is hand-polished for enhanced comfort across very grips.
- Let’s not forget to mention that the blade has hammered tsuchime finish. It not only represents the beautiful statement in craftsmanship but also reduces drag and minimizes stuck-on food.
- The knife is well- built to last a lifetime. The full tang design maximizes robustness.
- Made of G-10 Garolite, the handle of each knife is incredibly strong. It’s highly impervious to both moisture and heat that ensures life-long durability.
- It’s triple-riveted for further resilience. Moreover, the intricate copper mosaic pin on the center rivet adds striking and stand out beauty.
- This ergonomic handle offers superior hand control and comfort. The engraved end-cap provides the perfect balance while cutting.
We are not through yet.
The unique design of the wooden block lets you easily access all the knives while minimizing the counter-top footprint.
The premium block is handcrafted from Acacia wood with stainless steel finishes. The space-saving design of the block won’t take too much space on the countertop. It smartly keeps all the knives on display.
The stainless steel Dalstrong plates on either side of the block enhance this set’s aesthetic and distinction.
- Made of best materials
- Outstanding blade design
- Rust/Corrosion resistant
- Minimal slicing resistance and non-stick properties
- Stay cleaner and last longer
- Lifetime warranty
- No drawbacks found.
DALSTRONG Shogun Series 5-piece is one of the most versatile and stylish block set you’ll ever own. Everything of this set fits together just as it should.
Whether you’re purchasing for yourself or gifting someone you care about, you can’t go wrong with this set.
9. Calphalon Katana Cutlery 14-Piece Knife Set, 1757987
Calphalon knife set has added distinction to many kitchens, and no complaints come from them. The Calphalon Katana 14-Piece Knife Set is no different.
This 14-piece knife set includes:
5.5-inch Serrated Utility Knife
3.5-inch Paring Knife
8-inch Chef’s Knife
Steak Knives (6 pieces)
9-inch Diamond Steel (1 pc)
Kitchen Shears (1 pc)
Bamboo Knife Block (1 pc)
This 14-piece has a knife for a different task in the kitchen. For everyday kitchen tasks like slicing meat or chopping vegetables, the Santoku and Chef’s knife are there.
To cut bread and delicate foods like tomatoes, it includes a serrated utility knife. You can peel and core fruits with the paring knife.
Conveniently, the set includes six steak knives that feature semi-serrated edged for cutting thick steaks and chops. There is a pair of shears to trim meats or snip herbs.
- The traditional blade shapes of Calphalon Katana enhance the ease of use and precision.
- The Damascus-style blade is custom-forged from 32 layers of stainless steel over the Japanese VG-1 steel core. The blade edge is razor-sharp that retains its sharpness well.
- The exceptional sharpness of the blade delivers precision cuts for exceptional everyday use.
- The integrated bolster between the blade and handle offers a secure grip for smooth cuts while chopping, slicing, and dicing.
- Each knife features an Asian-style handle that stands out in any kitchen.
- The ergonomic grip handle fits snugly in hand for perfect control and precision. You can hold the knife comfortably for long times while preparing food.
- The poly-resin handle is chip, crack, or peel resistant.
And guess what?
This elegant knife set also comes with a beautiful bamboo storage block that lets you place your knives when not in use safely.
Moreover, these 14 pieces are backed by a full lifetime warranty.
- Beautiful and distinctive style
- Exceptional rigidity
- Exceptional sharpness
- Ultimate edge retention
- Look nice on the counter
- Full lifetime warranty
- Not dishwasher-friendly
Home chefs or professional chefs alike count on this set to make their meal memorable. You can depend on this Calphalon knife set for durability and quality that will help you to make your job easier.
These 14 pieces give you the flexibility to select the best knife for the task and expect superior results. Simply the best knife set for the price!
Best Japanese Knife Set Buying Guide
There are hundreds of models available for Japanese knife block sets that are perfect for both professional and amateur cooks alike. After extensive research and testing, we’ve selected four best models based on Brand reputation, quality, performance, and price.
But not all of these models will be right to meet your needs. In fact, the best knife set is the set that works best for you.
However, when shopping for the right Japanese knife set with block, you have to emphasize some features.
- Brand Reliability
There are many brands highly respected for offering a variety of Japanese knife sets, delivering high-quality and superb performance.
It would be helpful to have some idea about Japanese cutlery companies whose products are the well-known world. Shun, Global, Kyocera, Tojiro, Myabi are some of the Japanese Knife Brands whose knives or knife sets deliver amazing performance.
- Number of Pieces and types of knives included
Home cooks and professional chefs have different needs. So, first, ask yourself what you’ll be using your knives for. A set comes included with two to even 24 different types of knife, each having a specific purpose of fulfilling.
For example, it includes bread knife for slicing bread, Santoku knife for dicing fruits and nuts, sashimi knife for making sashimi rolls, and more.
Based on your needs, choose a set of knives.
- Blade Materials & Durability
Japanese steel knives are made of stainless steel that has better edge retention and requires less sharpening frequency.
But they are prone to breaking in case you are not giving much attention while cutting.
The good news is that they overcome the brittleness issue of the Japanese blade without compromising the ability to resist stain and corrosion.
By using several steel alloys, Japanese knives tend to improve steel characteristics such as longevity and sharpness.
So, when you’re looking for the best stainless steel Japanese knife or knife set, give preference to VG-10, VG-MAX, SG2, Damascus steel, or molybdenum steel construction. They have improved strength, toughness, and resistance to corrosion and stain while keeping brittleness at bay.
- Handle Materials and Design
Like other types of kitchen knife, Japanese knife handle may be constructed of solid wood, pakkawood, steel, poly-resin, or hard plastic. Each material has its strength and drawbacks.
Some Japanese style knife may have Western-style contoured handles. Some knives feature Japanese style blade and Western-style contoured handle. This East-West combination has resulted in a line of knives that are extremely popular among professional and unprofessional chefs.
Check the materials used for the handle.
- Block or Storage Display
There are various purchase options, including knife set and block for you to make up your own perfect set. A block is a popular choice to keep organized and store all the pieces on your countertop. There are unlimited materials, finishes, and styles to consider. Some block sets come with traditionally crafted wood blocks, whereas some have a high gloss minimalist stand.
- Knife Set Price Vs. Your Budget
Finally, keep in mind your budget!
A knife set can get an extremely high-price tag at the higher ends, but you may have a little need for knives of that quality.
High-end Japanese knife sets are really expensive based on the quality and number of pieces included. But there are some mid-range knife brands whose products are also excellent. Some decent budget brands offer great value.
Take into consideration your purpose of uses, number of knives included, and your budget.
Our in-depth best Japanese knife block set review finally comes to an end.
You can trust our reviews, which are formed from real-world testing and expert advice.
No matter, you’re a professional or seasoned chef; hopefully, this guide will help you find what you need regardless of your budget.
If you are a serious cook, investing in any of these knife sets will enable most of your culinary adventures.
Nevertheless, don’t just take our word for it. Grab one of these sets today and experience the difference.
Thanks for reading!